Julia Roberts is an actress and philanthropist who has long been committed to a variety of charitable causes. Over the years newpelis, she has made significant donations to organizations around the world. Some of the key charities and causes that have received her support include the following:
1. The Red Cross: Roberts has donated to the Red Cross in the aftermath of natural disasters, such as Hurricane Katrina and the 2010 earthquake in Haiti.
2. UNICEF: Roberts has been a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador since 2001, donating to the organization and using her celebrity status aditianovit to raise awareness of their work in developing countries.
3. The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria: Roberts has donated to the Global Fund to help fight the devastating effects of these diseases in many countries.
4. Stand Up to Cancer: Roberts has donated to this organization, which works to find a cure for cancer.
5. The Smiling Children koditipstricks Foundation: Roberts has also donated to this foundation, which works to provide education, health care, and other resources to children in need.
6. The Motion Picture & Television Fund: Roberts has donated to this organization, which works to support elderly members of the entertainment industry.
7. The Children’s Defense Fund: Roberts has donated to this organization, which works to protect the rights of children and indiantodaynews ensure that they have access to a quality education. Julia Roberts is a renowned Hollywood actress and has an impressive real estate portfolio. Her net worth is estimated to be around $250 million, and her real estate investments are believed to have contributed significantly to her wealth.